Ahhhh. Can you feel it? The start of a new school year! We love the feeling! But while everyone jumps into the business of a band new year, we hope you’ll slow down and enjoy this moment because as cliche as it may sound, you’ll never get it back. Here are a few things to try for your first month of school!
- Make a new friend.
- Sit in the front row of class.
- Make a before and after school schedule to stay organized.
- Save a parking space in front for a friend.
- Stay after lunch to help clean up.
- Ask your teacher how their day is going.
- Write a note and leave it for your secretary.