We want YOU and YOUR school to join and be a member of OASC!
Your membership fee of $60 for MS and $75 for HS a year includes:
- Awards & Recognition Student Council Recognition Program for MS & HS. Adviser of the year awards too!
- Communication Our bi-weekly newsletter contains curriculum, current events of statewide school activities and ideas for service-learning projects.
- Leadership Conferences for middle and high school students and their advisers in the fall, winter and spring.
- Online Resources for student leaders, activity advisers, and administrators.
- Professional Development Advisers can earn PDUs and grad credits by attending Conferences and Trainings.
- Reduced Rates Member schools receive significantly reduced rates to OASC Events.
- Strategies to connect your students to your school.
- Summer Leadership Camp for MS and HS students.
- Network Private forum for advisers to problem solve, share ideas and collaborate.
- Worldwide Leadership Opportunities through OASC’s Leadership without Borders Program
OASC has been an active, non-profit, member association since 1949! We are sponsored by the Confederation of
Oregon School Administrators (COSA), the Oregon Secondary School Administrators (OASSA) and affiliated with the National Association of Student Councils (NASC).
“I attended the OASC summer camp two years in a row, I also attended the OASC Fall Conference my junior and senior years—OASC changed my life. I met so many amazing people that I am still friends with today. Because of the confidence I gained at OASC events I am now extremely involved with my high school, I am outgoing, fun, and not afraid to try anything new. At fall conference I was able to hear motivational speakers and gained a lot of ideas to take back to my school. If it wasn’t for OASC and all of the amazing staff and students, I wouldn’t be the girl I am today.”
– Cottage Grove Student Leader