- Talk to your school/adviser. If they are paying for part of your camp, make sure to choose the “BILL ME” option. DO NOT pay in full by credit card online if your school is helping and/or if you are receiving a scholarship. We cannot take payment online until after the school and/or scholarship has been processed. YOU are still ultimately responsible for the billing even if your school is paying part.
- Make sure to have your insurance information and parents with you when filling out the online form.
Step 1: Complete the online form and submit. This is your basic info., medical, diet, liability, commitment, photo release and the newly added leadership development choice.
- Read Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- WOU Direction and Campus Map – HS Camp – Ackerman Hall (#20 on map), OASC can park the entire time in lot J and P, MS Camp – Heritage Hall (#9 on map)
- For FULL REFUND, cancellations need to be submitted in writing by June 8th, 2016
- Cancellations submitted in writing by June 29th, 2017 are eligible for a partial refund of camp cost minus $100 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations after June 29th, 2017 are not eligible for any kind of refund.
- Substitutions are encouraged and are allowed (with no fee). Communication must be made with the OASC office prior to the campers arrival.