OASC Fall Conference is an opportunity for High School student leaders to hear nationally renown motivational speakers, learn the latest leadership lessons, and meet other leadership students from across the state of Oregon.
November 6-7, 2016
Seaside Civic & Convention Center
Only $70 per person*
*Early-Bird Member rate if registered by October 10, 2016
Fall Conference Vacancy
Things to know before you go!
Whether you’re a brand new advisor or have been to Fall Conference 15 times, here are the top 10 things you NEED to know before you attend and FAQs!
State Service Project
OASC is looking for your help in the State Service Project. In partnership with ODFL, Oregon leaders will work together to raise money and supplies for a primary school in Matagalpa, Nicaragua. To support the project, OASC asks each conference attendee to bring one pencil for the school.
There are many beautiful hotels to choose from in Seaside, Oregon. However, some schools opt for Beach House instead. Whichever you choose, please see link below for Group Hotel Pricing and Beach House recommendations.
Advisers: THINGS TO BRING
Calling all presenters!
Want to participate in the conference? Sign up to present a workshop or idea share! Submissions accepted until October 13, 2016.
Phil Boyte is passionate about creating amazing school culture. He has spoken to thousands of schools across North America, empowering both students and educators to transform their campus’ climate. Phil’s dynamic and transformative message to youth and adults enhances the quality of life for each individual, school, and community. As a motivational speaker, keynote, consultant, husband, father, and friend, Phil aims to be a force of enthusiasm and encouragement in the world.
Ellen Urbani is the author of Landfall , a work of historical fiction set in the wake of Hurricane Katrina, and the memoir When I Was Elena, a Book Sense Notable selection documenting her life in Guatemala during the final years of that country’s civil war. Her autobiographical essays and short stories have appeared in a variety of bestselling pop-culture anthologies as well as the New York Times.
Information from Last Year’s Fall Conference
Seaside Convention Center
Click on any of the items below to access:
- Fall Conf 2015 Brochure
- Fall 2015 Program – available one week before the conference
- Online Registration – Early Bird Pricing until Oct 5th (based on availability)! SOLD OUT 10/7 12:05pm Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Olympics OASC Polar Plunge Information Sheet & Registration info.
- Call for Presenters . . . .workshop and/or facilitate an Idea Share
- Idea Share Facilitator Guidelines
- Printable Participant Commitment Form
- School Roster (You are welcome to bring your own list as well, it doesn’t have to be on this form)
- Top ten things to know before Fall 2015
- Presenting a Workshop at OASC . . .Read this!!
- Basket Auction Information