OREGON DELEGATION TO NatStuCo 2019
NatStuCo 2019: Pennsylvania
National Conference, June 24-26, 2019 – a time for students to expand their leadership potential and network with thousands of other students from across our great nation! Sponsored by the NASSP and NatStuCo and hosted by South Fayette High School.
Price $1690: Trip includes flight, conference, hotel, ground transportation, entrance fees, most meals, and state swag.
$200 deposit needed within 2 weeks of selection to secure a spot.
Friday, June 21
Fly to Pennsylvania
Saturday, June 22
Sunday, June 23
Pirates vs. Padres MLB Game
Pre- Conference Activity with other state – amusement park
Monday, June 24 – Wednesday, June 26
South Fayette High School
Wednesday, June 26 (pm)
Fly back to PDX
Who is Eligible? Students entering grades 9-12 in the fall of 2019 and advisers. Must be from an OASC & NatStuCo Member School. (Sorry, we are unable to take graduating seniors.)
How do I sign up? Because there are limited spots available, students will need to apply to attend the NatStuCo in Pennsylvania with the Oregon Delegation by March 2019.
To Apply, fill out the application form below. If selected, you will be asked to fill out and send in an additional form along with a $200 deposit within 2 weeks after selected to secure your spot. Your deposit is Non-Refundable but will be credited to your balance.
How do I raise the $$ to attend NASC?
1. Ask your ASB to help pay all or part of your NASC registration fee ($385). Afterall, you will be representing your school and bringing back lots of new ideas to help them!
3. Peerbackers allows you to harness the power of your social network (websites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn) to raise money in an easy, organized, effective way—all on one website.
- You already have a large social network online, comprised of people who’d love to support you.
- Peerbackers accepts credit cards. No more waiting for that check in the mail.
- If someone pledges a certain amount of money, you can “reward” them however you’d like. For instance, if someone donates $50, you can offer a night of babysitting, mow their lawn for a month, or volunteer at a local charity. Peerbackers has great ideas for other incentives.
- Peerbackers lets others track your progress towards your goal.
SO HOW DOES IT WORK? IT’S SIMPLE:
- Create a profile online. Tell your backers about yourself and why they should fund you. Include photos and videos to help get your message across.
- Send emails, tweets, and posts to your friends and family straight from Peerbackers.
- Watch the money drop into your bank account through paypal.
Get started today! Submit your project to peerbackers.com.