OREGON DELEGATION TO NatStuCo 2018
NatStuCo 2018: Minnesota
National Conference, June 22-27, 2018 – a time for students to expand their leadership potential and network with thousands of other students from across our great nation! Sponsored by the NASSP and NatStuCo and hosted by Wayzata HS in Plymouth, MN.
$1690: Trip includes flight, conference, hotel, entrance fee, most meals and state swag.
$200 deposit needed within 2 weeks of selection to secure spot.
Friday, June 22
Fly to Minneapolis, MN
Saturday, June 23
Mall of America
Sunday, June 24
Paisley Park (Prince)
Monday, June 25 – Wednesday, June 27
Wayzata High School
Wednesday, June 27
Fly back to PDX
Who is Eligible? Students entering grades 9-12 in the fall of 2018 and advisers. Must be from an OASC & NASC Member School. (Sorry, we are unable to take graduating seniors.)
How do I sign up? Because there are only 8 spots available, students will need to apply to attend the NatStuCo in Minnesota with the Oregon Delegation by March, 2018.
To Apply, fill out the application form below. If selected, you will be asked to fill out and send in an additional form along with a $200 deposit within 2 weeks after selected to secure spot. Your deposit is Non-Refundable, but will be credited to your balance.
How do I raise the $$ to attend NASC?
1. Ask your ASB to help pay all or part of your NASC registration fee ($385). Afterall, you will be representing your school and bringing back lots of new ideas to help them!
3. Peerbackers allows you to harness the power of your social network (websites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn) to raise money in an easy, organized, effective way—all on one website.
- You already have a large social network online, comprised of people who’d love to support you.
- Peerbackers accepts credit cards. No more waiting for that check in the mail.
- If someone pledges a certain amount of money, you can “reward” them however you’d like. For instance, if someone donates $50, you can offer a night of babysitting, mow their lawn for a month, or volunteer at a local charity. Peerbackers has great ideas for other incentives.
- Peerbackers lets others track your progress towards your goal.
SO HOW DOES IT WORK? IT’S SIMPLE:
- Create a profile online. Tell your backers about yourself and why they should fund you. Include photos and videos to help get your message across.
- Send emails, tweets, and posts to your friends and family straight from Peerbackers.
- Watch the money drop into your bank account through paypal.
Get started today! Submit your project to peerbackers.com.