We want YOU and YOUR school to join and be a member of OASC!
Your membership fee of $60 for MS and $75 for HS a year includes:
- Awards & Recognition Student Council Recognition Program for MS & HS. Adviser of the year awards too!
- REDUCED RATES Member schools receive significantly reduced rates to OASC conferences and workshops.
- Professional Development Advisers can earn 6 CPD units per conference and 3 grad credits available from WOU for advisers attending summer trainings.
- Resources for students, student leaders and activity advisers.
- Our monthly newsletter contains curriculum, current events of statewide school activities and ideas for service-learning projects.
- Building connections to improve school climate and student achievement.
- Leadership conferences for middle and high school students and their advisers in the fall, winter and spring
- Week-long Summer leadership camp for MS and HS students.
- Activity Adviser / Leadership teacher trainings, support and networking.
- Strategies to connect your students to your school.
- Access to online resources for teachers of leadership.
OASC has been an active, non-profit, member association since 1949! We are sponsored by the Confederation of
Oregon School Administrators (COSA), the Oregon Secondary School Administrators (OASSA) and affiliated with the National Association of Student Councils (NASC).
I attended the OASC summer camp two years in a row, I also attended the OASC Fall Conference my junior and senior years—OASC changed my life. I met so many amazing people that I am still friends with today. Because of the confidence I gained at OASC events I am now extremely involved with my high school, I am outgoing, fun, and not afraid to try anything new. At fall conference I was able to hear motivational speakers and gained a lot of ideas to take back to my school. If it wasn’t for OASC and all of the amazing staff and students, I wouldn’t be the girl I am today.
Cottage Grove Student Leader