“Friends of OASC” Summer Camp Scholarship Program
Through generous donations of our supporters and alumni, we are able to offer a number of partial scholarships.
- Step 1: Complete the online application below.
- Step 2: An email would be automatically sent to your adviser’s email that you provided. You may need to remind your adviser/administrator to send the email by the appropriate deadline. Don’t forget to follow-up with a thank you!
Please note, the following guidelines when applying for a scholarship:
1. Student must attend an OASC member school.
2. The scholarship amount can be between $75-200. The student and/or school is responsible to pay the balance. Please DO NOT submit any payment or register until you know if you are receiving a scholarship.
3. There will be two rounds of scholarships given. Late applications will not be accepted. You only need to apply once, if your application is not accepted in Round 1, it will automatically go into the Round 2 selection process.
4. A committee will screen and select the applicants – you will be notified within a week of the deadlines April 10 and May 29 respectively.
5. We ask that if selected and after your camp experience you write a thank you note that we can forward onto our donors.
Round 1 Deadline: April 10, 2019
Round 2 Deadline: May 29, 2019