“Friends of OASC” Summer Camp Scholarship Program
Through generous donations of our supporters and alumni, we are able to offer a number of partial scholarships.
- Step 1: Complete the online application below.
- Step 2: Ask your adviser or administrator to email a brief statement of need and/or merit to email@example.com on your behalf by the appropriate deadline. You may need to remind your adviser/administrator to send the email and remember to follow-up with a thank you!
Please note, the following guidelines when applying for a scholarship:
1. Student must attend an OASC member school.
2. The scholarship amount can be between $75-200. The student and/or school is responsible to pay the balance. Please DO NOT submit any payment until you know if you are receiving a scholarship. You may register using the “bill me” option.
3. There will be two rounds of scholarships given. Late applications will not be accepted. You only need to apply once, if your application is not accepted in Round 1, it will automatically go into the Round 2 selection process.
4. A committee will screen and select the applicants, you will be notified via email within 2-3 weeks of your application.
5. We ask that if selected and after your camp experience you write a thank you note that we can forward onto our donors.
Round 1 Deadline: April 12, 2017
Round 2 Deadline: May 24, 2017